SunSense Kids SPF50+
SunSense Kids sunscreen is an easy to apply lotion specially formulated for the delicate skin of children from 6 months and above. It provides SPF 50+ broad spectrum protection.
- SPF 50+, UVA and UVB broad-spectrum protection.
- Suitable for use on the delicate skin of children aged 6 months and above.
- Fragrance-free .
- 4 hours of water-resistance.
Contains moisturising Vitamin B3 to help improve the appearance of skin texture and tone, as well as help replenish dry skin.
- Paediatrician and dermatologically tested.
- Available in a 125ml bottle and 50ml roll-on, ideal for school bags.
Directions for use: Shake well. Apply liberally to clean, dry skin at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours and after swimming, exercise and towel dry. Be careful to avoid contact with eyes. Always read the label and use only as directed.
Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine
Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate
C12-15 Alkyl benzoate
Magnesium aluminium silicate
PEG-100 stearate (and) Glyceryl stearate
Potassium cetyl phosphate
Trimethylpentanediol/adipic acid/glycerin crosspolymer