Christmas Delivery Update
- To give you the best chance of getting your order before Christmas please order before 12pm Monday 20th December.
- Last Delivery of the year will be despatched on 23rd December. Next Delivery will go out on January 4th 2022
- Our phone lines will be closed from December 24th - January 4th. Please be sure to email email@example.com to get in contact within this time.
- Please note, RETURNS ARE FREE - please see Returns & Refunds Page
|UK||Standard Delivery - Tracked and Signed for||£4.50 (Free over £30)||2-5 working days|
|NI||Standard Delivery - Tracked and Signed for||£4.50 (Free over £30)||3-5 working days|
|Ireland||Standard Delivery - Tracked and Signed for||£12.50 (Free over £150)||5-7 working days|
|Europe||International Tracked and Signed for||£15.00 (Free over £150)||7-15 working days|
|Rest of World||International Tracked and Signed for||£30.00 (Free over £200)**||7-15 working days|
* Due to Covid-19 some of these timescales may have been increased
** We reserve the right to vary charges to cover postage cost on international deliveries. If this is necessary, we will contact the buyer for additional payments, otherwise a refund will be offered.
- Orders placed on Saturdays / Sundays or Bank holidays will be dispatched on the following working day (subject to stock availability).
- During the Christmas period it might take longer to dispatch your order (see below).
- Please ensure the delivery address provided at checkout is correct - this is included with your Order Confirmation.
- We cannot be held responsible for failed deliveries if the address provided by the customer is incorrect.
- If a delivery fails due to a customer supplying an incorrect address, we will not re-send or refund the order until the original parcel has been returned.
- If a parcel is deemed lost (by Royal Mail) we will not be able to offer a replacement until 25 working days after the shipping date. In this instance, we are unable to offer a refund.