Beautycoll Vitamin A Retinol Night Cream
What is retinol?
Retinol which stimulates, nourishes, and protects the skin is one of the most scientifically proven ingredients in skincare. Vitamin A is mostly known for its anti-ageing properties. Retinol is a derivative of Vitamin A. Retinol brakes down and turns into retinoic acid in order to bring the many skincare benefits it is capable of achieving. Retinol is an antioxidant and free-radical fighting agent that helps many complexion complaints such as acne, pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles.
Healthy Dermis & Epidermis
Powerful anti-ageing retinol
Promotes cell production
Improves skin tone
Restores skins natural vitamin A levels
Stimulates natural collagen and fibroblasts
Supports the production of collagen and increases cell turnover
Directions for use:
1. We recommend using our non-drying retinol cream formula as part of your nightly skincare routine to rejuvenate skin while you sleep.
2. As retinol is a powerful anti-ageing ingredient it may cause irritation and reactions.
3. Building the skins tolerance level to Vitamin A retinol it is very important so start introducing retinol to your skin in small doses.
4. Retinol can cause your skin to become more sensitive to UV rays, so remember to use SPF creams sensibly.
Aqua, Sodium acrylates co-polymer, Mineral oil, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus aurantium bergmia (Bergamot) fruit oil, Retinyl palmitate, Aloe barbadensis, PPG-1 Trideceth 6, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin orange) peel oil, Limonene, Ethyl hexyl glycerine, Linalool, Dunaleilla salina.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh