Dcl Scape High Potency Eye Treatment
Beautology Online Shop are authorised DCL stockists. Unsure of which products are best for you and your skin type? Click here to have a complimentary online consultation with one of our specialists or call us on 0117 2900 230 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
Target dark under-eye circles and puffiness with this Vitamin C Eye Treatment. Formulated to hydrate, firm and smooth the delicate under-eye area. Caffeine soothes under-eye bags and lightens dark circles. Light-reflecting pearls beautifully blur imperfections and instantly illuminate the entire eye area.
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive
- Dermatologist tested
- Size: 15ml
- Vitamin C Complex lightens dark circles, boosts collagen to firm the skin, fight free radicals and ease the appearance of fine lines.
- Vitamin B5 conditions and moisturizes, while relieving redness and irritation.
- Hyaluronic Acid plumps and hydrates.
- Advanced Amino Acids help to improve elasticity and further minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Caffeine soothes inflammation and improves circulation to further decrease redness, puffiness and dark circles.
- Fortifying Algae Complex helps strengthen skin and improve elasticity.
Mornings and evenings apply a small amount to the entire eye contour area with your ring finger using a gentle tapping motion. Rest secure in the knowledge that today and every day, your eyes have it.
Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Methylsilanol Hydroxyproline Aspartate, Corn Starch Modified, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Caffeine, Hyaluronic Acid, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Silanetriol, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbitol, Ceteareth-20, Caprylyl Glycol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol