DCL Detoxifying Clay Mask 50ml
A detoxifying deep cleaning volcanic mask that intensely treats breakouts, loosens blackheads and puts over abundant oil in check with natural clays, while comforting the irritation that can often arise in blemish-prone skin with advanced soothing ingredients.
Gently yet thoroughly exfoliates to unclog pores and refine texture, while uplifting overwrought skin with natural peppermint and tea tree oils.
Skin is left softer, smoother and radiating good health and happiness with excess oil production held at bay.
Dermatologist tested. Hypoallergenic. Paraben-free.
Suitable For: Oily to acne-prone skin.
Benefits Of DCL Detoxifying Clay Mask 50ml
- Treats breakouts, unclogs pores and regulates surface oil
- Comforts the irritation that can often arise in blemish-prone skin
- Skin is left softer, smoother and refined with excess oil production regulated
How To Use DCL Detoxifying Clay Mask 50ml
- Apply mask 2-3x weekly.
- Apply to clean, dry skin and leave on for 10 minutes or until the mask dries.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Ingredients Of DCL Detoxifying Clay Mask 50ml
- Activated Volcanic Ash absorbs impurities & excess oil.
- Sugar Cane & Maize softens and smoothes while helping prevent dehydration and fighting breakout-causing bacteria.
- Mineral Rich Clays draw out toxins and impurities from the pores while absorbing excess oils.
- Lentil Seed Extract reduces the appearance of enlarged pores while working to regulate oil production and strengthen pore walls to help prevent them from stretching out in the first place.
- Natural Peppermint Oil cools, refreshes and provides additional oil-absorbing benefits.
- Tea Tree Oil energizes skin and kills off acne-causing bacteria.
- Phytic Acid exfoliates to target blocked pores and uneven skin tone while defending against free radical damage.
- Sulphur helps clear existing blemishes, prevent future breakouts and unclog pores.
Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, Kaolin, Bentonite, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides (C10-18 Triglycerides), Sorbitan Stearate, Colloidal Sulfur, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Charcoal Powder, Tocopherol, Phytic Acid, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Seed Extract, Epilobium Fleischeri Extract, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Limonene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA
Delivery, Returns & Guarantee for DCL Detoxifying Clay Mask 50ml
UK purchases over £30 are posted FREE of charge via ROYAL MAIL tracked delivery service. For more delivery information click here
UK returns are FREE of charge.
For full terms & conditions click here
Beautologyshop is an official stockist and we guarantee that all products are genuine products and come with the manufacturer’s guarantee.
Products and brands on the Beautologshop have been chosen for their efficacy, safety and reputation.
Is DCL Detoxifying Clay Mask 50ml right for you?
Make sure that it is by having a complimentary virtual CONSULTATION with a Beautology skincare expert.
To book you consult click here or call 0117 2900230
A Few Of Beautology’s 100s Of 5 STAR Reviews
I had a treatment with Mariya today and it was great, her and the rest of the staff completely put me at ease and I’ve booked a course of treatments which I’m looking forward to. She was really knowledgeable
It was so lovely to see all the Beautology staff again last Saturday, 15 August, especially Emilia! It’s been far too long without my monthly beauty ‘fix’. Looking forward to my next facial this coming Saturday. The reception area looks lovely and everything was spotless in the rest of the salon. Felt very safe and super happy to be there. 10x* ⭐️
Amazing place! Definitely recommended. I had an fantastic facial treatment today with Beth! She was very professional and careful, absolutely amazing!
For more Beautology Google Reviews Click Here