DCL SA Scalp Therapy Shampoo 300ml
A fresh, clear exfoliating scalp therapy formulated with maximum strength salicylic acid to help shed dead cells to relieve the itching, scaling and flaking of dandruff, psoriasis of the scalp and seborrheic dermatitis.
Mild enough for daily use, this advanced formulation gently clarifies the scalp and regulates excess oil production, while cleansing and nourishing hair to leave it soft, shiny and manageable. We also like using it as a body wash to effectively treat and prevent breakouts on the back and chest.
Dermatologist tested. Hypoallergenic. Paraben-free.
Suitable for: All skin types, especially hairline acne, dandruff and psoriasis of the scalp
Benefits Of DCL SA Scalp Therapy Shampoo 300ml
- Eliminates flakes and sebum build-up by enhancing cell turnover to spur the scalp to shed dead skin cells
- Eases itching
- Balances excess oil production
- Conditions and moisturizes, leaving hair healthy-looking and easy to style
- Calms inflammation and soothes irritation
- Promotes healthy cell renewal for a balanced scalp
- Fends off free radical damage with potent antioxidant protection
How to use DCL SA Scalp Therapy Shampoo 300ml
- Wet skin or hair thoroughly, then pour a generous amount of shampoo into palm
- Rub hands together to create a rich lather, and massage into skin or scalp working your way down to ends of hair.
- Leave on 2-4 minutes and then rinse completely.
- Repeat if necessary, leaving on for 1 minute before rinsing thoroughly
Ingredients Of DCL SA Scalp Therapy Shampoo 300ml
- Salicylic Acid eliminates flakes and sebum build-up by enhancing cell turnover to spur the scalp to shed dead skin cells, while easing itching, working as an anti-bacterial agent and balancing excess oil production.
- Vitamin B5 conditions and moisturizes, leaving hair healthy-looking and easy to style.
- Allantoin calms inflammation and soothes irritation.
- Green Tea Extract fends off free radical damage with potent antioxidant protection.
- Essential Oils provide additional anti-bacterial and oil-controlling benefits, to help create a healthier scalp.
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Allantoin, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara Peel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyquaternium-22, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Sodium
Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
Delivery, Returns & Guarantee for DCL SA Scalp Therapy Shampoo 300ml
UK purchases over £30 are posted FREE of charge via ROYAL MAIL tracked delivery service. For more delivery information click here
UK returns are FREE of charge.
For full terms & conditions click here
Beautologyshop is an official stockist and we guarantee that all products are genuine products and come with the manufacturer’s guarantee.
Products and brands on the Beautologshop have been chosen for their efficacy, safety and reputation.
Is DCL SA Scalp Therapy Shampoo 300ml right for you?
Make sure that it is by having a complimentary virtual CONSULTATION with a Beautology skincare expert.
To book you consult click here or call 0117 2900230
A Few Of Beautology’s 100s Of 5 STAR Reviews
i have been coming to Beautology at least twice a month for the last couple of years and the customer service is fantastic every time. i have had experience with most therapists and i don't have a bad word to say about any of them. My skin feels amazing after every facial, For the past couple of years i have been so self conscious about my skin but since having treatments and using the Image products my skin has never felt and looked better. Would highly recommend Beautology
I enjoy my facial treatments with Jen very much- She is very professional and knows her stuff. My skin always feels and looks so much better after treatments.
Monica is my beautician she is very professional , caring and excellent at her job . She puts you at ease and gives you good advice for your skin whatever the problem. Her skills as a qualified beautician are excellent and I would highly recommend her
For more Beautology Google Reviews Click Here