DCL Super Sheer Sunscreen SPF 50
This lightweight, fast-absorbing sunscreen provides broad-spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays, with a translucent and matte finish. Formulated with antioxidants, hydrators and antiaging ingredients to help invisibly protect the skin from sun and environmental damage along with evening out skin tone and signs of existing sun damage.
- Dermatologist tested
- Size: 75ml
How to use: Apply liberally and evenly to dry skin 30 minutes before sun exposure and as often as needed. Re-apply every two hours or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring.
- Zinc Oxide (10.5%) scatters, absorbs and deflects UVA light.
- Sugar Cane and Maize moisturizes, softens and helps prevent dehydration.
- Vitamin C evens skin tone, protects against free radical damage and brightens existing sun damage.
- Essential Fatty Acids strengthen the skin’s crucial protective moisture barrier.
- Coenzyme Q10 and Grapeseed provide antioxidant protection.
- Vitamin B5 conditions moisturizes and calms skin.
- Green Tea and Aloe soothe and calm inflamed or irritated skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate boosts moisture and binds water to maintain hydration.
Ingredients for the DCL Super Sheer Sunscreem:
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 10.5%, Octinoxate 7.5%
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone,
Polysilicone-11, Stearyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Squalane,Tropolone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Vitis Vinifera Seed
Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Microcrystalline, Cellulose, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Citric Acid, Ceteareth-20, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Laureth-12, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh