DCL Zoma Shampoo
This medicated shampoo treatment deeply soothes the scalp to prevent the recurrence of itching, flaking and scaling associated with dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. This cooling and nourishing formulation gently cleanses away impurities and excess oil to keep the scalp feeling fresh and clean, while conditioning hair to leave it softer, shinier and radiating good health.
- Dermatologist tested
- Size: 300ml
How to use: Rinse hair thoroughly, pour a dollop of shampoo into palm; rub hands together to create a light lather, and massage into skin or scalp, working your way down to ends of hair. Leave on for up to 2 minutes and rinse thoroughly. For maximum results, use 2-3 times per week and alternate with DCL SA Scalp Therapy Shampoo.
- Zinc Pyrithione eliminates the bacteria that cause dandruff while regulating excess sebum production.
- Tea Tree Oil and Lavender soothe irritation while offering additional anti-bacterial benefits to help maintain a healthy, balanced scalp.
- Vitamin B5 conditions moisturizes and calms.
- Advanced Proteins help balance moisture within the hair to control frizz and maintain beautiful body and bounce.
- Amino Acids promote softness and pliability.
Ingredients for the DCL Zoma Shampoo:
Active Ingredients: Zinc Pyrithione 1.92%
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Zinc Pyrithione, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Arginine, Threonine, Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Aspartic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Glycerin, PCA, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hydroxide, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh