DCL Zoma Shampoo 300ml
A highly effective medicated shampoo that deeply soothes the scalp to prevent the recurrence of itching, flaking and scaling associated with dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis with a concentrated dose of Zinc Pyrithione, an ingredient proven to win the fight against both scalp conditions.
Enriched with vitamin B5, innovative peptides and uplifting essential oils, this cooling and nourishing formulation gently cleanses away impurities and excess oil to keep the scalp feeling fresh and clean, while conditioning hair to leave it softer, shinier and radiating good health.
Dermatologist tested. Hypoallergenic. Paraben-free.
Suitable For: Dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis
Benefits Of DCL Zoma Shampoo 300ml
- Eliminates the bacteria that cause dandruff, while regulating excess sebum production
- Effectively appeases irritation, while offering additional anti-bacterial benefits to help maintain a healthy, balanced scalp
- Conditions, moisturizes and calms
- Balances moisture within the hair to control frizz and maintain beautiful body and bounce
- Promotes softness and pliability
- Works wonderfully as a body wash to treat Seborrheic Dermatitis or Dandruff
- Refreshingly scented with essential oils.
How To Use DCL Zoma Shampoo 300ml
- Wet skin or hair thoroughly, then pour a generous dollop of shampoo into palm; rub hands together to create a light lather, and massage into skin or scalp, working your way down to ends of hair.
- Leave on for up to 2 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- For maximum results, use 2-3 times per week and alternate with DCL SA Scalp Therapy Shampoo.
- Follow with Strengthening Conditioner and hold your head high.
Ingredients Of DCL Zoma Shampoo 300ml
- Zinc Pyrithione eliminates the bacteria that cause dandruff while regulating excess sebum production.
- Tea Tree Oil and Lavender soothe irritation while offering additional anti-bacterial benefits to help maintain a healthy, balanced scalp.
- Vitamin B5 conditions moisturizes and calms.
- Advanced Proteins help balance moisture within the hair to control frizz and maintain beautiful body and bounce.
- Amino Acids promote softness and pliability.
Active Ingredients:Zinc Pyrithione 1.92%
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Zinc Pyrithione, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Arginine, Threonine, Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Aspartic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Glycerin, PCA, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hydroxide, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol
Delivery, Returns & Guarantee for DCL Zoma Shampoo 300ml
UK purchases over £30 are posted FREE of charge via ROYAL MAIL tracked delivery service. For more delivery information click here
UK returns are FREE of charge.
For full terms & conditions click here
Beautologyshop is an official stockist and we guarantee that all products are genuine products and come with the manufacturer’s guarantee.
Products and brands on the Beautologshop have been chosen for their efficacy, safety and reputation.
Is DCL Zoma Shampoo 300ml right for you?
Make sure that it is by having a complimentary virtual CONSULTATION with a Beautology skincare expert.
To book you consult click here or call 0117 2900230
A Few Of Beautology’s 100s Of 5 STAR Reviews
i have been coming to Beautology at least twice a month for the last couple of years and the customer service is fantastic every time. i have had experience with most therapists and i don't have a bad word to say about any of them. My skin feels amazing after every facial, For the past couple of years i have been so self conscious about my skin but since having treatments and using the Image products my skin has never felt and looked better. Would highly recommend Beautology
I enjoy my facial treatments with Jen very much- She is very professional and knows her stuff. My skin always feels and looks so much better after treatments.
Monica is my beautician she is very professional , caring and excellent at her job . She puts you at ease and gives you good advice for your skin whatever the problem. Her skills as a qualified beautician are excellent and I would highly recommend her
For more Beautology Google Reviews Click Here