Fillerina Grade 1 Dermo-Cosmetic Filler Treatment
Beautology Online Shop are authorised Fillerina stockists. Unsure of which products are best for you and your skin type? Click here to have a complimentary online consultation with one of our specialists or call us on 0117 2900 230 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and plump skin with Fillerina Grade 1 Dermo-Cosmetic Filler Treatment now available at Beautology Aesthetic Clinic and Online beautologyshop.
MULTI-BUY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE ON THIS PRODUCT!
Fillerina is a ground-breaking treatment that contains a mix of six different types of hyaluronic acid molecules that (similar to in clinic cosmetic fillers) are especially effective at penetrating the layers of the skin, allowing tissues to be filled in and plumped up. This reduces the appearance of wrinkles and expression lines, and boosts volume in areas that are subject to sagging, such as the cheekbones and lips.
Other active ingredients that complement the hyaluronic acid are: Matrifull - a peptide that promotes the natural processing of the filling substances, for a gradual and progressive plumping, and hexapeptide - that regulates the movement of water through the skin, helping to keep the skin hydrated.
Fillerina comes in three different concentrations in order to provide the most effective, suitable treatment for the condition of the skin and the cutaneous tissues of the face and neck.
Grade 1 is suitable for moderate wrinkles and expression lines, evident microrelief and facial features with signs of sagging, especially cheekbones and lips.
Fillerina can be used alone, or in conjunction with other Fillerina products.
Benefits of Fillerina Grade 1 Dermo-Cosmetic Filler Treatment:
- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Gives a plumper appearance to sagging skin.
- Contains six types of hyaluronic acid.
- Promotes tissue tropism.
- Hydrates the skin.
How to use:
- Use every day for 14 days, in the morning or evening, depending on individual needs and habits, applying 2 ml of Gel Filler (Fillerina 1) to the wrinkles, the most marked micro-relief and the areas that require particular plumping up (cheekbones, lips).
- The gel filler (Fillerina 1) should be left to work for 10 minutes in order to allow the active ingredients to “fill in” the application areas.
- Follow the gel filler with the nourishing film (Fillerina 2).
- After opening we suggest to close the bottle using the cap you find inside the box.
- To facilitate the action of the product, it is advisable to drink two glasses of water before the application of Fillerina Gel.
Ingredients of Fillerina Grade 1 Dermo-Cosmetic Filler Treatment:
Fillerina treatment gel: aqua, glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans, caprylyl glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, butylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer, disodium edta, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, tropolone, hyaluronic acid, hydroxypropyl cyclodextrin, hydrolyzed sodium hyaluronate, pentylene glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, acetyl hexapeptide-37. Nourishing film: aqua, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, polysilicone-11, c30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone, steareth-2, xylitol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate / vp copolymer, butylene glycol, steareth-21, limnanthes alba seed oil, phenoxyethanol, boron nitride, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated lecithin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, benzophenone-4, sodium chloride, diazolidinyl urea, parfum, benzophenone-3, allantoin, xanthan gum, butyrospermum parkii butter, lecithin, silica, disodium edta, bht, alcohol, cyathea cumingii leaf extract, limonene, pseudoalteromonas ferment extract, linalool, sodium hydroxide, hexyl cinnamal, butylphenyl methylpropional, geraniol, citronellol, coumarin, citral, caprylyl glycol, arginine, salicylic acid, acetyl hexapeptide-30.