Fillerina Grade 2 Dermo-Cosmetic Filler Treatment
Are you looking for a reduction in wrinkles and more of a plumped hydrated look? The Fillerina Grade 2 Dermo-Cosmetic Filler Treatment is the perfect treatment for these concerns. The Grade 2 Dermo-Cosmetic Filler Treatment is now available and Beautology Aesthetic Clinic and Beautology Online Shop
This treatment contains different typed of Hyaluronic Acid Molecules that are effective for penetrating the layers of skin which then can allow the area to be filled and plumed. This is a similar to in clinic cosmetic fillers. This treatment is amazing for the reduction of lines and wrinkles, especially if your are subjected to sagging round the cheekbones and lips.
This night cream treatment work amazingly alongside other fillerina products, but can be also used alone. This product contains Hyaluronic Acid to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and produce and in clinic filler affect for the face and neck.
This Dermo-Cosmetic treatment is available in 3 different levels to suit the intensity and condition of the skin.
Grade 2 is a suitable treatment for visible wrinkles and lines, which is also great for cheekbones and lips.
Benefits of Fillerina Grade 2 Dermo-Cosmetic Filler Treatment:
- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Gives a plumper appearance to sagging skin.
- Contains six types of hyaluronic acid.
- Promotes tissue tropism.
- Hydrates the skin.
How to use:
- Use every day for 14 days, in the morning or evening, depending on individual needs and habits, applying 2 ml of Gel Filler (Fillerina 1) to the wrinkles, the most marked micro-relief and the areas that require particular plumping up (cheekbones, lips).
- The gel filler (Fillerina 1) should be left to work for 10 minutes in order to allow the active ingredients to “fill in” the application areas.
- Follow the gel filler with the nourishing film (Fillerina 2).
- After opening we suggest to close the bottle using the cap you find inside the box.
- To facilitate the action of the product, it is advisable to drink two glasses of water before the application of Fillerina Gel.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh