Forbes Feet Night Foot Treatment 50ml
Formulated to address even the driest of skin, our Night Foot Treatment has been blended to transform the feet.
When used for just seven consecutive nights, the skin appears renewed, soothed, hydrated and more comfortable.
Our special blend includes urea, grapefruit peel, tea tree oil, willow bark extract and lavender. It is particularly effective at treating disorders that cause skin thickening such as hyperkeratosis, psoriasis and dermatitis.
How it works:
- Targets proteins in skin that prevent moisture loss.
- Reduces bacterial and viral antimicrobial activity.
- Stimulates the production of skin defence mechanisms.
- Naturally increases skin moisture levels.
- Combats dry, flakey nails.
- Stimulates skin repair proteins from within.
How to use it:
- Wash, clean and dry feet thoroughly using Forbes Feet Hygiene Foot Wash.
- Use one scoop of the balm per foot and warm it between the palms before applying.
- Smooth onto the problem areas of the feet and then pull on a pair Forbes Feet cotton socks or similar.
- Repeat for seven nights to experience the best results.
This Night Foot Treatment is the third part of the Forbes Feet 3-step programme to treat common skin conditions affecting the feet. Precede its use with our Hygiene Foot Wash and Hydrating Foot Cream.
Feet are slippery when this product is first applied. Always work just one foot at a time and put on a pair of cotton socks immediately after application. Store in a cool, dry place. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Night Foot Treatment ingredients
AQUA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, SALICYLIC ACID, SORBITAN STEARATE, SALIX ALBA BARK EXTRACT, STYRAX BENZOIN GUM, CITRUS GRANDIS PEEL OIL, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA OIL, POLYSORBATE 20, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DECYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh