Barrier Balm is a high-performance soothing and protective balm. Containing Rose Hip Seed Oil a relieving emollient that is rich in vitamins A C & E for intense skin hydration. This soothing cream is also formulated with Prickly Ash Bark Extract to cure and lessen the pain of wounds. Loaded with Squalane a greaseless oil to deeply nourish and hydrate skin. It can also be used to revive and shield lips or other raw or irritated body parts. This hydrating cream unveils plumper, smoother and more comfortable skin.
- Hydrating cream Can be applied to sunburn, but NOT sunburn that is still warm to the touch.
- The petrolatum in this product can trap the heat of fresh burns, and thus delay relief.
- Wait approximately 24 hours before applying to a sunburn.
Apply hydrating cream to skin after cleansing and toning. Layer over glo-therapeutics serums for additional treatment benefits.
- Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil – An emollient rich in Vitamins A, C and E. Aids tissue regeneration, preserves skin elasticity and has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Zanthoxylum Americanum (Prickly Ash) Bark Extract – Natural wound healer and pain reliever.
- Bisabolol (L-alpha) – Acts as an anti-inflammatory, has healing and anti-microbial properties. Reduces sensitivity and soothes irritation.
- Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil – Balances hydration levels in the skin, promotes cell regeneration and fights infection.
- Tocopherol (D-alpha-) (Vitamin E) – An antioxidant that has anti-inflammatory properties and stimulates the immune system, protecting the skin from adverse effects of oxidative stress including photoageing. This is the natural, chirally correct form of Vitamin E.
Petrolatum, Glycerin, Aqua (Water/Eau), Zanthoxylum Americanum Bark Extract, Bisabolol, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla) Fruit Extract, Carnosine, Niacinamide, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Gycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Squalane, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh