Glo Skin Charcoal Detox Mask
Has your skin ever felt dull, congested or generally lackluster? Maybe you stayed out a little too late one night and forgot to wash your makeup off (gasp!) or you’ve been testing too many products and want to get your skin back to a youthful, clear state. It’s been almost two years in the making, but this staff favorite Glo Skin Beauty skincare product is ready to be released to the public. It’s time to *finally* reveal Charcoal Detox Mask!
People in the skincare community love to throw around the term ‘holy grail’ loosely when it comes to a “life changing” product but for those who know and love Charcoal Detox Mask , it truly is a can’t-live-without step in our routine. It clears breakouts, unclogs pores, reduces shine, smoothes texture and makes your face feel brand spankin’ new. It’s tough on skin concerns but gentle on skin and makes the perfect detox to get your skin back on track. Think of it like a yoga-retreat for your face. Packing that many benefits into one product was not an easy task but Charcoal Detox Mask really does it all.
Now that you understand the obsession, let’s chat about what makes this product so special. Charcoal Detox Mask contains several oil fighting, pore-clearing ingredients: Charcoal (of course), Bentonite Clay and Kaolin Clay, in addition to environmentally-friendly Jojoba beads. Let’s learn a little more about each ingredient, shall we?
- Charcoal: known for its purifying benefits, Charcoal helps remove toxins from pores. It acts as an effective, yet gentle, magnet that attaches to dirt and excess oil and removes them from the skin’s surface once the product is rinsed clean.
- Bentonite Clay: another magnet-like ingredient, Bentonite Clay is a highly porous substance that can absorb more than its mass and helps remove everything from bacteria, sodium (great when you went a little overboard on the takeout), oil and other unwanted impurities.
- Kaolin Clay: another favorite ingredient, Kaolin Clay also absorbs oil, but in a gentle enough way that still allows clients with dry skin to take advantage of this formula. In addition to its oil-absorption properties, Kaolin Clay helps gently exfoliate the skin.
- Jojoba Beads: part of what makes this mask so unique and effective is the two-pronged approach, which includes detoxifying ingredients and exfoliating ingredients. Beyond the Charcoal and Clay ingredients, Jojoba beads provide a gentle manual exfoliation to get every last bit of dirt, debris and dead skin cells off the surface.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh