Glo Skin Clear Skin Body Spray 118ml
glo-therapeutics Clear Skin Body Spray, formerly known as the Back Acne Treatment is very simply a body acne treatment. It targets back blemishes and congestion by helping to prevent the growth of acne-causing bacteria. This back acne treatment contains synergistic ingredients to balance excess oil, protect the skin's moisture barrier and help clear skin.
- 0.5% Salicylic Acid – A Beta Hydroxy Acid that stimulates exfoliation in the skin, clearing pores and promoting new cell growth. Reduces inflammation and smooths skin's surface. Powerful acne fighting ingredient.
- Sodium Chlorite – Breaks apart sebum and bacteria while preventing regrowth of bacteria for extended periods of time. Works synergistically with Salicylic Acid to increase intensity.
- Disodium EDTA – A chelating agent that helps bind free radicals and impurities, allowing active ingredients to work effectively.
- Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Oil – A mint oil that acts as an antibacterial and antioxidant ingredient. Helps acne, dermatitis and congested skin.
Recommended For: Acne skin
On clean skin, use the 360-degree sprayer to lightly mist problem areas. Let back acne treatment dry before dressing. Can be used twice a day for body acne treatment. If irritation or dryness occurs, decrease use to once a day. Do not spray on face and avoid the eye area.
This product is part of a professional skincare range specifically designed by dermatologists to be used on both normal and post-procedure treated skin.
Active Ingredient(s): Salicylic Acid 0.5% Inactive Ingredient(s): Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Sodium Bicarbonate, Lauryl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Chlorite, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Oil, Menthol, Disodium EDTA
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh