glo-therapeutics Clear Anti Blemish Treatment battles breakouts at the root to eliminate current blemishes and prevent future flare-ups. This is an effective treatment for acne as it targets the acne causing bacteria with 5% Benzoyl Peroxide to achieve clear skin now and for the future. This treatment for acne also repairs epidermal cells and balances oil production in the skin to unveil a calmer, clearer, smoother and healthier looking complexion. It is ideal for all stage of acne skin; adult acne, congested, oily, monthly or occasional breakouts.
Recommended For: Acne skin.
Apply treatment for acne all over face or as a spot treatment to problem areas to help clear skin. Once breakout has cleared, stop application of this acne product and use Clear Complexion Pads and Refining Mask to maintain clear skin results.
- Benzoyl Peroxide commonly causes initial dryness and sometimes irritation, although skin tolerance usually occurs after a week.
- If the skin becomes irritated by use, reduce the usage frequency.
- If severe irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Avoid contact with hair or clothing as Benzoyl Peroxide can cause bleaching.
- Benzoyl Peroxide must be used with caution because it is a strong oxidizer and may result in redness due to oxidative stress.
- Once the breakout is under control, stop using Benzoyl Peroxide and use a maintenance program.
- When using Benzoyl Peroxide, avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen daily.
- This product is part of a professional skincare range specifically designed by dermatologists to be used on both normal and post-procedure treated skin.
Active Ingredient: Benzoyl Peroxide 5%
Inactive ingredients: Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh