Glo Skin Oil Free Moisturizer 60ml
Oil Free Moisturiser is the best moisturiser for combination skin and oily skin. Containing antioxidants to give a skin brightening effect to the skin. It's formulated with Vitamin E, a chirally correct antioxidant that supports the immune system and loaded with Algae Extract to shield skin cells from free radicals. This oil-free moisturiser also contains L-Hyaluronic Acid to hold 1000 times its weight in water to prevent dehydrated skin. As well as skin boosting Malachite Extract for production of collagen fibres and elastin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Attracts and maintains hydration to hold 1000 times its weight in water. Prevents transepidermal water loss and protects against free radical damage caused by environmental aggressors.
- Tocopherol (D-alpha-) (Vitamin E) – An antioxidant that has anti-inflammatory properties and stimulates the immune system, protecting the skin from adverse effects of oxidative stress including photoaging. This is the natural, chirally correct form of Vitamin E.
- Algae Extract – Accelerates cell regeneration by protecting the mitochondria and increasing ATP levels of skin cells.
- Malachite Extract – Contains copper and supports collagen and elastin production by fibroblasts. Antioxidant properties.
Recommended For: Normal, oily and combination skin.
Apply to skin after cleansing and toning. Layer over glo-therapeutics serums for additional treatment benefits.
This product is part of a professional skincare range specifically designed by dermatologists to be used on both normal and post-procedure treated skin.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Cyclomethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Stearic Acid, Malachite Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Algae Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Glycerine, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance/Parfum, Tromethamine
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh