Glo Skin Oil Free SPF40+ Sunscreen 50ml
Oil Free SPF 40+ Sunscreen provides broad-spectrum protection from the sun's damaging rays while nourishing hydrators and antioxidants fortify the skin. This oil free moisturiser with SPF contains Hyaluronic Acid to attract and maintain hydration and protect skin against free radical damage. Plus, Zinc Oxide, Octinoxate and Octisalate to provide powerful broad-spectrum protection ageing harmful UVA and UVB rays.
Apply a liberal amount of oil free moisturiser with SPF daily and before sun exposure. Reapply every 2-3 hours to maintain protection or as needed.
This product is part of a professional skincare range specifically designed by dermatologists to be used on both normal and post-procedure treated skin.
- Panthenol (D-) – Helps increase the skin's Hyaluronic Acid content and helps to stabilise the moisture content of the skin. Application to the skin increases resistance to irritation by noxious chemicals and photoageing and prevents immunosuppression. Improves the skin's ability to take in oxygen and helps to keep the production of sebum at appropriate levels. Also, helps the skin tolerate sun and maintain a smooth, non-dry surface; may also improve facial pigment conditions.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Attracts and maintains hydration to hold 1000 times its weight in water. Prevents trans-epidermal water loss and protects against free radical damage caused by environmental aggressors.
- 2.5% Octisalate – A safe UVB absorbing sunscreen, generally used in combination with other UV filters.
- Tocopherol (D-alpha-) (Vitamin E) – An antioxidant that has anti-inflammatory properties and stimulates the immune system, protecting the skin from adverse effects of oxidative stress including photoageing. This is the natural, chirally correct form of Vitamin E.
- 7.5% Zinc Oxide – A safe and non-irritating physical sun protectant. It is a broad spectrum UVB and UVA sun screen, also used for its soothing properties.
- 7.5% Octinoxate – A widely used sun screen which absorbs UVB rays as well as protecting against UV light induced DNA alterations.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (2.5%), Zinc Oxide (7.5%)
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water/Eau), Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Glycereth-26, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Oleth-3 Phosphate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Polyether-1, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh