PharmaClinix Lightenex Gold Cream 30ml
Lightenex Gold cream is the strongest skin whitening cream to treat hyperpigmentation and melasma in Asian, African & Ethnic skins, without the use of Hydroquinone.
Formulated to reduce pigmentation, as it contains professional strength Actives including Alpha Arbutin, Beta Arbutin, Vitamin C, Octadnoic acid, Niacinamide, L-Lactic acid, Retinaldehyde, Glucosamine, Salicylic acid, Liquorice exrract, Vitamin E.
Lightenex Gold cream is a unique formulation with the maximum concentration of powerful, clinically proven whitening ingredients in a stable base, which target the melanocytes to reduce melanin production. It treats:
- Most resistant Hyperpigmentation
- Deep Dermal Melasma
Independent trials have shown up to 80% reduction in melanin level over 12 week period.
How to use:
- Apply two hours before going to bed on cleansed face. Massage until fully absorbed.
- It is essential to wear Sun Blockex SPF 50 during the day to prevent the harmful UVA & UVB rays from darkening the skin.
- Monthly photographs for objective measurement of improvement.
Ingredients for PharmaClinix Lightenex Gold 30ml:
Alpha Arbutin, Beta Arbutin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, L-Lactic Acid, Octadecenedioic Acid (Azelaic Acid Type Dioic Acid), Salicylic Acid, Retinaldehyde, Liquorice Extract, Niacinamide, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Hyaluronic Acid, Ferulic Acid & Mixed Tocopherols, Citrus Bioflavoids.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh