Skin Tech Peel2Glow Sleep and Repair
This two-step Peel2Glow restores the skin’s natural glow and softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving the skin with a healthy and radiant complexion.
Concentrated serums in amouples to target signs of ageing & provides antioxidant repair and protection.
Hydra Bionic PEEL: New generation anti-aging peeling with powerful antioxidant action, targeted to treat the visible effects of photoaging of the skin while ensuring maximum tolerance and safety.
Sleep & Repair GLOW: Anti-aging night radiance-enhancing serum aimed to maximize the power of skin’s natural nighttime renewal with Defense Complex to dramatically reduce the look of all key signs of aging while repairing the daily environmental aggressions.
Size: 2 x 1.5ml ampoules
How to use:
- Take the PEEL ampoule and use a tapping motion on the neck of the bottle to move the solution down.
- Insert the ampoule opener and snap it until you hear a click. Remove the ampoule opener and the top of the ampoule.
- Shake the ampoule and pour the solution onto the fingers. Apply on the face and gently massage. Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Wait 2-3 minutes and then rinse off with water.
- Take the GLOW ampoule and repeat steps 1 & 2.
- Squeeze half of the content onto the fingers and apply gently all over the face, neck and decolletage. Close the ampoule with the cap.
Ingredients for SkinTech Peel2Glow Sleep and Repair
Hydra Bionic (Peel):
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Lactobionic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Dimethyl MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phytic Acid, Vitis Vinifera Vine Extract, Cellulose Gum, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA.
Sleep & Repair (Glow):
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Juice, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Melatonin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Albatrellus Ovinus Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Propanediol, Lactic Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh