SunSense Anti-ageing Face Matté SPF50+ is a dual-purpose cream combines the anti-ageing benefits of lactic acid (alpha hydroxy acid) with broad spectrum protection to leave skin feeling fresh. Contains Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) to improve skin tone and texture, helps enhance skin barrier function, locks in moisture to the skin, and increases elasticity. Also contains Vitamin E to improve the appearance of age spots, makes fine lines and wrinkles look smoother, and improves skin’s elasticity.
Suitable for: Combination and oily skin
- SPF 50+, UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection, invisible matte finish
- Helps protect against premature ageing from sun exposure
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Leaves skin feeling fresh and youthful
- Oil-free base – ideal for
- Suitable for everyday use
- Contains moisturising Vitamin B3 to help improve the appearance of skin texture and tone, as well as help replenish dry skin.
Directions for use: Shake well. Apply a liberal amount (one teaspoon full) evenly over entire face and neck after cleansing every day, and 15 minutes before sun exposure. Avoid eyes and contact with irritated skin. If severe stinging or irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue use. Always read the label and use only as directed.
Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine
Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol
C12-15 Alkyl benzoate
Magnesium aluminium silicate
PEG-100 stearate (and) Glyceryl stearate