SunSense Anti-Ageing Face SPF 50+
SunSense Anti-ageing Face contains lactic acid (alpha hydroxy acid) to help visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It combines the anti-ageing benefits of lactic acid with SPF 50+ broad spectrum protection to leave skin feeling fresh and youthful. Contains Vitamin E and and Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) found to help improve the skin’s elasticity.
- SPF 50+, UVA and UVB broad-spectrum protection
- Contains moisturising Vitamin B3 to help improve the appearance of skin texture and tone, as well as help replenish dry skin.
- Oil free base for combination and oily skin.
- Suitable for everyday use.
- Oil and fragrance-free.
- Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Dermatologically tested.
- Available in 100ml bottle
Directions for use: Shake well. Apply a liberal amount (one teaspoon full) evenly over entire face and neck after cleansing every day, and 15 minutes before sun exposure. Avoid eyes and contact with irritated skin. If severe stinging or irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue use. Always read the label and use only as directed.
Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine
Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol
C12-15 Alkyl benzoate
Magnesium aluminium silicate
PEG-100 stearate (and) Glyceryl stearate