SunSense Sensitive SPF50+
Suitable for very sensitive skin because it contains physical blockers, rather than chemical absorbers; and free of lanolin, fragrance or colour, minimising the potential for irritation
- SPF 50+, UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection.
Contains moisturising Vitamin B3 to help improve the appearance of skin texture and tone, as well as help replenish dry skin.
- Free of chemical absorbers, colour, lanolin and fragrance, to minimise the chance of irritation.
- Use for sensitive or young skin.
- Water-resistant for 4 hours.
- Dermatologically tested
- Available in 100g tube.
Directions for use: Shake well. Apply liberally to clean, dry skin at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours and after swimming, exercise and towel dry. Be careful to avoid contact with eyes. Always read the label and use only as directed.
C12-15 Alkyl benzoate
Hydrogenated castor oil
Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate (and)
Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone (and) hexyl laurate
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh