Fillerina Day Cream Treatment - Grade 1 is a daily treatment that can be used alone, or alongside the other Fillerina products. It contains hyaluronic acid and helps to soften lines and wrinkles resulting in a filler effect, whilst also offering intense hydration.
The cream is available in three different concentrations in order to provide the most effective, suitable treatment for the condition of the skin and the cutaneous tissues of the face and neck Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and plump the skin with Fillerina Grade 1 Day Cream Treatment SPF 15 now available at Beautology Aesthetic Clinic and Online beautology shop.
Benefits of Fillerina Day Cream Treatment - Grade 1 - 50ml
- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Gives a plumper appearance to sagging skin.
- Contains hyaluronic acid.
- Hydrates the skin.
Grade 1 is suitable to treat moderate wrinkles and expression lines, evident microrelief and facial features with signs of sagging, especially cheekbones and lips.
Directions for Fillerina Day Cream Treatment - Grade 1 - 50ml
- Apply in the morning to cleansed skin.
- Recommendation: take two glasses of water before application.
Ingredients for Fillerina Day Cream Treatment - Grade 1 - 50ml
Aqua, cetearyl isononanoate, propylene glycol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, ethylhexyl salicylate, glyceryl stearate se, glyceryl stearate, ethylhexyl cocoate, ceteareth-20, isodecyl oleate, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone, crosspolymer, methylene bis-benzotriazolyl, tetramethylbutylphenol (nano), cetyl alcohol, aluminum starch octenyl succinate, imidazolidinyl urea, xylitol, cocos nucifera oil, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, parfum, glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, carbomer, tocopheryl acetate, hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans, methylparaben, ethylparaben, glyceryl oleate, limonene, silica, butylparaben, propylparaben, cyathea cumingii leaf extract, linalool, butylene glycol, pseudoalteromonas ferment extract, sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer, bht, hexylene glycol, hexyl cinnamal, bha, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, butylphenyl methylpropional, geraniol, citronellol, hyaluronic acid, coumarin, hydroxypropyl cyclodextrin, hydrolyzed sodium hyaluronate, citral, pentylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, arginine, salicylic acid, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, ascorbyl palmitate, acetyl hexapeptide-30, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, acetyl hexapeptide-37.
Delivery, Returns & Guarantee for: Fillerina Day Cream Treatment - Grade 1 - 50ml
Delivery costs for Fillerina Day Cream Treatment - Grade 1 - 50ml
- Any UK purchases over £30 are delivered FREE of charge
- Purchases under £30 delivery cost £4.50
- All packages are delivered by 48 hour tracked ROYAL MAIL delivery service
- For non-UK purchases and for more delivery information click here
Returns costs for Fillerina Day Cream Treatment - Grade 1 - 50ml
- The delivery charges for UK returns are FREE of charge
Beautology’s mission is to help you achieve your Aesthetic goals by providing expert advice and premium products.
We do however understand that you may wish to return an item for the following reasons:
- You’ve simply changed your mind within 14 days of the date of delivery
- The products are damaged or faulty
- The item delivered is incorrect
- You have had a reaction to the product
Returns are subject to the product being unopened, unused and fit for re-sale.
(For full T&Cs please go to the ‘Returns Page’)
Guarantee for Fillerina Day Cream Treatment - Grade 1 - 50ml
Beautologyshop is an official stockist and we guarantee that all products are genuine products and come with the manufacturer’s guarantee.
However as everyone’s skin is different we cannot guarantee that products purchased will work for each individual customer’s needs.
Products and brands on the Beautologshop have been chosen for their efficacy, safety and reputation and often use pharmaceutical grade and dermatologist-recommended, active ingredients which may only be recommended to be used on specific skin types.
TOP TIPS for ensuring the Fillerina Day Cream Treatment - Grade 1 - 50ml is right for you
- DON’T GUESS - Have a complimentary virtual CONSULTATION with a skincare expert who will answer all of your questions, give recommendations and advice specific for your skin type
To book your complimentary Consultation click here or call 0117 2900230
- DO YOUR RESEARCH
- Always read the Manufacturer information from the website and on the box or leaflet
- Read any Beautology tried and tested reviews
- Watch or read any Beautology blogs or videos on the product or range
- Read any relevant client testimonials and reviews
A Few Of Beautology’s 100s Of 5 STAR Reviews
i have been coming to Beautology at least twice a month for the last couple of years and the customer service is fantastic every time. i have had experience with most therapists and i don't have a bad word to say about any of them. My skin feels amazing after every facial, For the past couple of years i have been so self conscious about my skin but since having treatments and using the Image products my skin has never felt and looked better. Would highly recommend Beautology
I enjoy my facial treatments with Jen very much- She is very professional and knows her stuff. My skin always feels and looks so much better after treatments.
Monica is my beautician she is very professional , caring and excellent at her job . She puts you at ease and gives you good advice for your skin whatever the problem. Her skills as a qualified beautician are excellent and I would highly recommend her
For more Beautology Google Reviews Click Here