DCL Active Mattifying Cleanser
Beautology Online Shop are authorised DCL Active stockists. Unsure of which products are best for you and your skin type? Click here to have a complimentary online consultation with one of our specialists or call us on 0117 2900 230 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This mattifying cleanser is ideal for oily and acne-prone skin, formulated with 2% salicylic acid and lactic acid to deeply exfoliate and clear skin of acne-causing bacteria while also unclogging the blocked pores that can lead to future flare-ups. Soothing botanical extracts calm any inflamed and irritated breakouts.
- Dermatologist tested
- Size: 125ml
How to use: Twice daily, wet face with warm water to open pores, then squeeze a small amount into the palms of hands and massage gently over face and neck. Rinse joyfully and thoroughly with cool water.
- 2% Salicylic Acid neutralizes acne-causing bacteria and removes excess pore-clogging oil without stripping skin of vital moisture.
- Papaya Extract and Lactic Acid gently exfoliate to help prevent future breakouts.
- Vitamin B5 conditions and moisturizes, while easing redness and irritation.
- Ginseng helps boost skin-firming collagen, while detoxifying and purifying.
- Gingko Leaf and Gingko Biloba Leaf Extracts soothe and calm.
- Antioxidant Vitamin E helps fend off free radical damage.
DCL Active Mattifying Cleanser Ingredients:
Aqua, Acrylates/Aminoacrylates/C10-30 Alkyl PEG-20 Itaconate Copolymer, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Citrate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid, Ormenis Multicaulis Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Papain, Panthenol, Algae Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cola Acuminata Seed Extract, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol