Dermasuri Face and Neck Exfoliator for Bearded Men
- A simple way to nudge ingrown hair to the surface is to exfoliate the skin. Use the exfoliating beard mitt on the neck and face to scrub and tease out any stubborn ingrown hairs. Deep exfoliation removes dead skin cells, oils, and dirt, that could be trapping the hair under the surface.
- By exfoliating before you shave, the hair roots are loosened and your will notice that it is easier to shave without pressing too hard against your skin. Ingrown hairs can often become infected, with a build up of oil and skin cell debris. You can exfoliate ingrown hairs, which will help keep infection at bay.
- Ideal for all skin types.
- Soften skin: Shower, bath or steam for a few minutes.
- Squeeze the excess: Wet the mitt and squeeze excess water.
- Remove dead skin: Massage in a circular motion (3-4 fingers). For deep exfoliation, do not use soap. For daily wash, use with cleanser.
Materials: 88% viscose, 10% sponge, 2% polyester
Caution: Do not use on irritated, broken or damaged skin. Do not use near eyes or delicate parts of the face. Not recommended for use on infants or children.
Additional Product Information: Rinse thoroughly after each use and hang to air dry. Replace every 4-6 months.