Glo Skin Beauty Gentle Enzyme Exfoliant
Exfoliate, heal and smooth your skin with Glo Skin Beauty Gentle Enzyme Exfoliant, now available at Beautology Advanced Skin and Laser Clinic and Online Shop.
Glo Skin Beauty Gentle Enzyme Exfoliant is the no.1 product for sensitive skin. This product aids the natural exfoliating process, rather than manually exfoliating, so that it causes no irritation.
This exfoliant rids your skin of dull surface cells using its blend of enzymes and fruit acids, resulting in a refreshed, soft and smooth complexion. There are multiple active ingredients in Glo Skin Beauty Gentle Enzyme Exfoliant such as panthenol to help rehydrate and restore damaged skin. Beta glucan is a natural compound, extracted from plants, that helps to maintain a youthful appearance.
Benefits of Glo Skin Beauty Gentle Enzyme Exfoliant:
- Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin
- This product is free of: dyes, fragrance, parabens, gluten, nuts and soy
- Helps sensitive skin feel smooth and renewed without irritation
- gloTherapeutics Gentle Enzyme Exfoliant is part of a professional skincare and makeup range specifically designed by dermatologists to be able to use on both normal and post-procedure treated skin
Please note this product has replaced the gloTherapeutics Glo Skin Beauty Gentle Enzyme Exfoliant.
How to use: Apply a smooth, even layer to clean skin. Leave on for 5-10 minutes and remove with a soft, damp cloth. Use 1-3 times per week.
Ingredients for gloTherapeutic Gentle Enzyme Exfoliant:
Ingredients: Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus Indica (Nopal Cactus) Flower Extract, Papain, Carbomer, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Algin, Polysorbate 20, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Extract, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Tromethamine
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh