Dermarollex is the brand leader for derma rollers. It’s a high-quality derma roller with solid Titanium steel needles for better penetration with less discomfort. After years of research, scientists have perfected a micro-needle device, which is used by the leading Aesthetic Dermatologists for fast and effective results.
Benefits of the Dermarollex device:
- Increases the penetration of the powerful cosmeceuticals deep near the chosen target layer of the skin.
- Promotes healing by stimulating collagen & elastin production in the skin without damaging it.
- Promotes new blood vessel synthesis without damaging the epidermis.
Recommended to treat:
- Acne scarring
- Stretch marks
- Fine lines and wrinkles
How does it work?
- As you roll the skin roller over your skin, it creates pin point punctures into the dermis. (Your pores are pushed open temporarily).
- These tiny channels encourage the active ingredients to penetrate to where they need to work.
- These tiny holes remain open for 24-48 hours, during which further applications of the PharmaClinix® cream can be made.
- These micro-punctures are perceived by the body as damage, which stimulates the release of growth factors that trigger the production of collagen and elastin.
- By persistently triggering the healing process, you encourage your body to continue healing.
- This process of skin remodelling can go on for months after each Dermarollex® treatment, but noticeable results can be seen within a week!
- Your skin naturally renews itself every 40 days, so with a little stimulation changes can be dramatic and fast.
HOW TO USE:
- Use EMLA local anaesthetic cream from your pharmacy to provide pain relief
- Do not force the roller into the skin. Simply use mild pressure.
- After the treatment, wash the Dermarollex® in sterilising fluid.
- Apply the relevant PharmaClinix® cream to the skin, until absorbed.
- Roll the head onto the skin, firmly, but slowly, to make sure that the needles penetrate the surface layer.
- Roll at the same intensity four times each vertically, horizontally & diagonally.
- Re-apply the cream after rolling the skin to get maximum benefit.
- Use once a week, preferably before bed-time, gradually increasing to five times a week over 4 weeks.
STERILIZING YOUR DERMAROLLEX AFTER THE TREATMENT:
- Wash the Dermarollex® under running hot water.
- Sterilize the Dermarollex®, with household disinfectant or sterilising liquid.
- Immerse in half a glass of the liquid for 15 minutes.
- Shake off the excess fluid
- Allow to dry completely, before putting into its plastic case.