PharmaClinix Lightenex Plus Cream 50ml
Lightenex Plus cream is a strong skin lightening cream, which is excellent to lighten epidermal hyperpigmentation, e.g. dark marks left by acne, scratches, cuts. Independent trials have shown up to 76% reduction over a 12-week period.
Lightenex Plus is particularly effective as a maintenance skin lightening cream for normal skin tone, after dermal hyperpigmentation (deep melasma) has been treated. The Actives not only treats the recurrent pigmentation, due to the skin whitening ingredients, but also prevents further darkening due to the incorporated sun screen.
The Professional Strength Skin Lighteners include:
Azeleic acid, Phytic acid, Liquorice extract, Citrus Unshui peel extract, Arbutin, Dioic acid, Vitamin C, Salicylic acid, & Vitamin E in a Titanium dioxide base.
The carrier system of the special formulation is designed to penetrate the tougher skins of the darker skin toned people.
How to use:
- Wash the skin & massage Lightenex® Plus two hours before going to bed on cleansed face until stinging.
- Use as short contact (2 hours & wash off) on sensitive parts i.e. groin & arm pits, under eye.
- Only apply total Sun Blockex® SPF 50 twice during daytime even if indoors.
- Monthly photographs for objective measurement of improvement.
Ingredients for PharmaClinix Lightenex Plus 50ml:
5% Azelaic Acid, 5% Phytic Acid, 5% Liquorice (Glabridin, Glabrin, Isoliquirtin), Melaslow, 3% Mulberry Extract, Humulus lupus extract (Xanthumol), Diacetyl boldine, Titanium Dioxide, Arbutin extract plus Magnesiun ascorbyl phosphate (Melfade), Dioic Acid (Azeleic type dicarboxylic acid), 2% Salicylic Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Ascorbyl palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh