PharmaClinix Sun Blockex SPF 50 Cream 50ml
Beautology Online Shop are authorised Pharmaclinix Skincare stockists. Unsure of which products are best for you and your skin type? Click here to have a complimentary online consultation with one of our specialists or call us on 0117 2900 230 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
Sun Blockex SPF50 is a moisturizing total Sunblock cream, which offers maximum protection against UVA & UVB rays.
Formulated with Titanium dioxide, Octocrylene, Allantoin, Dimethicone, Vitamin E and other vitamins in moisturizing skin conditioners to not only give total protection against hyperpigmentation, but also offer anti-aging.
It also contains natural plant extracts, Hydantoin, Allantoin, which ensure that the skin is well moisturised and doesn’t dry out.
Sun Blockex SPF 50 cream is a professional strength sunblock which contains both chemical and physical sun filters that:
- Protects against hyper pigmentation
- Does not leave a white "sheen’’
- Normal make-up can be worn on top
- Excellent if undergoing Laser, Micro-dermabrasion or Chemical peels treatment
- Suitable for children & adults of all skin types
How to use:
- Apply liberally and gently massage onto your face and exposed areas prior to sun exposure.
- Reapply frequently and after drying.
Ingredients for PharmaClinix Sun Blockex SPF 50 - 50ml:
Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Alumina, Titanium Dioxide, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Imperata cylindrica extract, Butylene glycol, Magnolia bondii bark extract, Butyrospermum parkii butter, Dimethicone, Cetyl dimethicone, Allantoin