PharmaClinix Sun Blockex SPF 50 Cream 50ml
Sun Blockex SPF50 is a moisturizing total Sunblock cream, which offers maximum protection against UVA & UVB rays.
Formulated with Titanium dioxide, Octocrylene, Allantoin, Dimethicone, Vitamin E and other vitamins in moisturizing skin conditioners to not only give total protection against hyperpigmentation, but also offer anti-aging.
It also contains natural plant extracts, Hydantoin, Allantoin, which ensure that the skin is well moisturised and doesn’t dry out.
Sun Blockex SPF 50 cream is a professional strength sunblock which contains both chemical and physical sun filters that:
- Protects against hyper pigmentation
- Does not leave a white "sheen’’
- Normal make-up can be worn on top
- Excellent if undergoing Laser, Micro-dermabrasion or Chemical peels treatment
- Suitable for children & adults of all skin types
How to use:
- Apply liberally and gently massage onto your face and exposed areas prior to sun exposure.
- Reapply frequently and after drying.
Ingredients for PharmaClinix Sun Blockex SPF 50 - 50ml:
Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Alumina, Titanium Dioxide, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Imperata cylindrica extract, Butylene glycol, Magnolia bondii bark extract, Butyrospermum parkii butter, Dimethicone, Cetyl dimethicone, Allantoin