Revitabrow Advanced Eyebrow Conditioner
This award-winning eyebrow serum addresses the visible signs of eyebrow aging and hair loss due to chemical and environmental stressors, over-plucking and styling products, leading to healthier-looking, more luxurious brows.
- BioPeptin Complex®: Including peptides, Biotin, Lipids, and Green Tea extract rich in Panthenol, helps condition, strengthen, and soften eyebrows while defending from breakage and brittleness.
- Ginseng & Swertia Japonica: High in antioxidants and Vitamin B, help protect and revitalize
- Calendula: A natural humectant which helps retain moisture for improved flexibility
- Amino Acids and B Vitamins: Help fortify, smooth, and condition
Formulated to condition and strengthen brows to protect against breakage, while improving flexibility and shine, resulting in more beautiful looking eyebrows.
Survey results from an independent 8-week consumer study including 112 participants including women and men:
- 96% experienced improved appearance of eyebrows overall
- 94% experienced more defined-looking eyebrows
- 92% experienced a bolder, fuller-looking brow
- Ophthalmologist formulated. Dermatologist reviewed
- Vegan friendly
- Does not contain Parabens, Phthalates, BHT, Gluten
How to use:
Remove makeup and residue. Keep in mind, oil-based makeup removers and cleansers can leave behind a film which may create a barrier between your brows and the brow conditioner. It is important to wash off any residue.
Apply a few short strokes of RevitaBrow® Advanced onto each eyebrow. It is not necessary to apply more frequently than once per day. Let dry completely before applying additional beauty products.
Apply daily for best results.
Ingredients for Revitabrow Advanced Eyebrow Conditioner:
Aqua, Disodium Phosphate, Glycerin, Biotin, Cellulose Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphensin, Phosphoric Acid, Dechloro Dihydroxy Difluoro Ethylcloprostenolamide, Butylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Panax Ginseng Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Extract, Camelia Oleifera Extract, Triticum Vulgare Germ Protein, Pentylene Glycol, Biotinoyl, Tripeptide-1, Octapeptide-2.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh